The Gates Open In...
New year, new venue, new information you NEED to have!
- Remember, this is an 18+, Adult event!
- Re-written survival guide (Now with scorpions!)
- Maps, weather, GPS and the BONUS “Lone Traffic Cam!“
- Did we mention dust? Yes! A free bootfull with every purchase!
Get your Survival Guide and Maps!
Can I buy tickets in person (without The Man stickin’ me with all these fees!)?
Yes! You can take your body to IconoCLAD in Salt Lake City, Utah and buy them with Cash ($90), Debit or Credit Card ($93). In-person sales begin Monday, May 18th.
But don’t delay…we’re expecting brisk sales!
WHAT IS ELEMENT 11?
el·e·ment 11 (ˈeləmənt/) noun
1. Sodium – salt: The eleventh element on the periodic table; the sixth most abundant element on earth. A regional characteristic of Utah, given the Bonneville Salt Flats and the Great Salt Lake.
2. A volunteer-based, non-profit organization with the mission to ignite a culture of creativity and self-expression! We provide a canvas for our community to play, dance, evolve, create & ignite.
3. A sanctioned regional Burning Man festival event dedicated to the Ten Principles and ethos of Burning Man. The Element 11 (E11) Arts Festival (Utah Regional Burn) is held the second weekend of July each year.
4. A community of radically, self-expressive artists, creators, innovators, do-ers, and participants who see art in all forms, in all ways, and in all people.
Our Regional Burn is a unique experience. Our participants are unique individuals. The community we create is vibrant and alive! Join us and join in! Learn more about Element 11 and find your place.
You can also find us on Facebook.
If you need maps and venue info for Element 11, you can find them here!